Thursday 25 November 2010

Finally an update!


Les with his boat.

border="0" alt="" id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5543533366019318338" />


After a long break from blogging I have lots of progress to report and photos to upload! There are now eight boat builders as we have been joined by two rather more mature builders who didn't want to miss out on the fun! At the top is Les who's home we meet in and kitchen table we build on. We are finished until the new year now but are almost ready for the decks to be fitted and the hulls to be painted! As for the four sets of radio control gear for the youths boats we are doing a cake bake sale and the church is making up the short fall!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you're building 6 of them! Great building and lovely pictures. It makes me feel a bit inadequate that I can't even finish one footy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't want to make you fell inadequate Chuck but we have a total of eight all together. If you look at later posts you'll see them sailing. I guess bcz we met each week it helped and the fact that others where looking to me to see the project through helped. I see you are into planes too, I need to get my Gentle Lady glider air worthy again..and then learn to fly it!

    ReplyDelete