Thursday 23 June 2011

Less aircraft carrier and little more like a paddle steamer.



There seems to be a rather large paddle boat appearing on my bench! I Didn't realize it would turn out this big! Ok you still need to use some imagination as nothing is properly attached and my materials are rather unconventional ; Cut down paint pot spashers and decks from an old plastic phone book stand! Better float it again and recheck it's buoyancy! Btw I think I will cut off the last section of bow and fix a wooden block there so I can shape it how I want.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I love reading through your blog, I wanted to leave a little comment to support you and wish you a good continuation. Wish you best of luck for all your best efforts. Spares For Overhead Cranes, Planetary Gear Boxes.

    ReplyDelete